Comments and complaints

You and your loved ones are important and your views on the services you receive assist in their positive development.

If you are unhappy with the support that you or your loved one is getting, it is always wise to tell someone in the organisation assisting you and talk about the problem. Your informal comments give valuable feedback. You should be listened to politely and very often things can be improved.

However, if you continue to be dissatisfied with the services, it is your right to make a formal complaint.

Each organisation should be able to tell you how to make a formal complaint. If you are not satisfied with that approach the following link to the Citizens Advice website is likely to provide the help you need: